Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fiber and Plays

It has been a busy week, both at work and outside of it. 

Wed we did two different fibers.  One was a courser white than we are used to dealing with (fines, we have much more experience with thanks to Craig and Bill's excellent fiber) and the other was a gorgeous peachy beige.  I have not been doing much handspinning recently but the color and sheen on Garbo's fleece made me positively drool and wonder where my wheel is hiding. 

Fri was a day to look at the skeins we have produced and tag the good stuff to sell in the store. 

Yesterday we had a good day - we ran 8 pounds completely in good time with good results. 

A month ago there were days it didn't seem we would be getting it but time and experience really does kick in. 

Personally, the musical started on Thurs and ends today.  Both my girls are in the play.  And there is a need for lots of parental volunteer hours.  I have been going up every night to help out.  Today is the last day, so things will hopefully get back to normal now. 

I will add some pictures in a bit.  The camera is in the play bad somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment